Red Deer County, AB
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
We are looking for a Quality Control Assistant in our Staging Department. The Quality Control Assistant is responsible for the quality of materials that are produced from our panel processing department prior to wrapping. The Quality Control Assistant will assist with staging.
Responsibilities for Quality Control Assistant:
- Inspect product in a safe, timely and orderly manner that meets production needs.
- Abide to the quality standards and specifications as laid out by the Production Supervisor
- Create and follow up on the Non-Conformance Report (NCR).
- Reporting non-conformant reports to the Production Supervisor, and Team Lead
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- The successful candidate will be trained in other QC areas of the factory as well.
Expectations of the Quality Control Assistant:
- Employee should be reliable and be able to work independently with high level of attention to detail .
- Hands on training will be provided.
- Be an excellent team player and must be flexible to an ever-changing environment.
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and/or with a team.
- Preference will go to those with cabinet experience.
- Preference will be given to those with previous experience working in Quality.
- Previous experience in lacquer repair is considered a valuable asset
- Heavy Lifting (up to 40 lbs) required.