You and your team are responsible for supporting the company vision, mission and values. Because you are usually the last Westridge Cabinets contact with the customer, you are in a strong position to influence the customer’s image of Westridge, its products and services. As a result, this position requires a sense of dedication, tact, effective time management and professionalism manifested in wanting to see the job done well.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Installers are to receive their Installation schedule from the Installation Coordinator.
2) At each job site, Installers are responsible for providing the customer with clean and 100% installation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
1) Experience with closet installation is necessary.
2) Training in carpentry and/or joinery is an asset.
3) Must have a reliable vehicle in order to transport tools and all necessary equipment to and from job sites.
4) Must be willing and able to travel to various locations in Edmonton, AB (some work may be offered outside the Edmonton Area)
5) Take pride in your work.
6) Must have your own WCB Account
7) Must carry at least $2,000,000 third party liability insurance
Compensation will be based on standard Westridge Cabinets rates.