Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
As a member of the Westridge’s Field Service Team, this role is responsible for operations management on project sites. The Site coordinator will be responsible for building relationships with key stakeholders and timely completion of cabinet installation and service work on assigned sites in a satisfactory manner. He or She will proactively identify potential problems and bring them to the notice of concerned persons. It will be the job of Site Coordinator to ensure that pre and post-occupation service work is carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
Supports our high rise clients by:
- Ensuring all work performed on the client’s behalf meets with the Westridge’s TQM standards.
- Liaise between Westridge’s Design team and site and work closely with Design team to address issues the site may have with our products/ services.
- Able to read construction drawings and measure the cabinet layouts on site to verify that measures confirm to drawings provided.
Support the Delivery team by:
- Ensuring site(s) is ready prior to the scheduled delivery of cabinets including coordination with key stakeholders including site supervisors, Delivery & Production team at Westridge.
- Proactively identifying problems and/or resolving conflicts on site.
- Acting as a bridge between site and Westridge.
- Routinely checking sites for problems and liaise with site supervisor to resolve issues.
- Working closely with other trades and ensuring that Westridge team is kept appraised of any changes/developments on site.
Supports Installers by:
- Conducting a formal audit/inspection of all completed installations including completion of the inspection listing each problem and all required parts.
- Ensuring installer has appropriate materials, skills and support to complete all assigned work.
- Providing technical expertise on installation issues.
- Acting as an advocate for the installer when dealing with the site supervisor and or other trades.
- Visiting each job site while the installer is on the job.
- Providing guidance, advice and acting as a problem solver to resolve any site issues/conflicts.
Supports the Service Technicians by:
- Ensuring that Service Technician has required documentation, materials and skills to complete assigned work.
- Providing technical assistance on complex or difficult service work.
Performs administrative tasks including:
- Preparation and completion of daily job logs.
- Provide feedback to our sales and design teams.
- Attend meetings including Service and installation meetings.
- Complete and submit requisite inspection and evaluation forms.
Qualifications and Skills
- Undergraduate/postgraduate degree in civil engineering or building sciences is an asset.
- Experience in cabinetry is required.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty to jump into a tough situation and help out installers and service technicians to ensure on time completion is essential.
- Able to establish meaningful relationships with site superintendents, installers, end customers and Westridge sales and service personnel.
- Good computer skills including proficiency in MS Excel for preparation of reports.
- Experience in reading and coordinating construction drawings.
- Boot Allowance – $100 reimbursed every year towards the purchase of CSA Approved boots (effective after 3 months of employment)
- Health and Dental – Effective the first of the month following 6 months of employment
- STD/LTD/Life Insurance – Effective the first of the month following 3 months of employment