Westridge Cabinets 1993 Ltd is seeking a machine operator to run our Flat Line Spray Machine.
We are looking for a machine operator to set up, maintain, and operate the Flat Line Spray Machine. You will ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers. You must possess the flexibility to adapt to an ever changing environment.
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried out smoothly to maximize efficiency and quality.
- Set up of the machine (calibration, cleaning, etc.) to start the production cycle.
- Control and adjust machine settings (ex: Fluid pressure and atomization).
- Inspect finish with precision and measuring tools.
- Check output to spot any machine related mistakes or flaws, ensuring the quality of the finished product.
- Communicate with the rest of the Flat Line Spray Machine team.
- Flex to other areas of the finishing department as required.
Qualified candidates may include those with experience in:
- Spray painting/staining application
- Commercial painting application
- Machine operation
- Other Manufacturing experience
Please submit your application in confidence through Indeed.