Production Employees work throughout the factory in each department. The work provided by Production Employees is essential to the success of Westridge Cabinets and its production. Production Employees perform specific duties necessary for the completion of cabinets.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production Employees may work in any department within the factory. The departments with current vacancies include: Finishing. People within each department will be trained to perform specific duties which contribute to the process of cabinet making.
- The specific roles and responsibilities of each Production Employee will vary depending on tenure and previous experience. As each individual continues to learn, there is opportunity to grow within their department or within the Production line.
- Each department has production goals that need to be met daily. In an effort to meet these goals, the factory Supervisors and Lead Hands delegate duties to each staff member and monitor the production of the department. As a Production Employee it is your responsibility to maintain productivity so that production goals can be achieved.
Qualifications and attributes
- Experience with cabinets, woodworking, or home construction is an asset, but not necessary. Training will be provided.
- Ideally, this worker will have experience in working in a finishing department.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation.
- Attendance is key to success.
- Must be available for overtime.