Westridge Cabinets is seeking independent sub-contractor Cabinet Installers / Millwork Installers for work in Calgary, AB.
Installers are responsible for all installation of Westridge cabinets. Cabinet Installers / Millwork Installers go into both new and occupied homes to install our product. The goals of Cabinet Installers / Millwork Installers are to provide a service that is 100% complete, 100% quality, and 100% on time. Because Cabinet Installers / Millwork Installers are responsible for the installation of Westridge product, their role is a very important one. Cabinet Installers / Millwork Installers create an impression of our company and our product and therefore must be successful in their role.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
1) Experience with cabinet installation is necessary.
2) Training in carpentry and/or joinery is an asset.
3) Must have a reliable vehicle in order to transport tools and all necessary equipment to and from job sites.
4) Must be willing and able to travel to various locations in Calgary, AB (some work may be offered outside the Calgary Area)
5) Take pride in your work.
6) Must have your own WCB Account
7) Must carry at least $2,000,000 third party liability insurance
Compensation will be based on standard Westridge Cabinets rates.