VP Manufacturing Operations
Business: Westridge Cabinets
Title: VP Manufacturing Operations (NOC 0016)
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Benefits: Eligible for bonuses and/or salary increases. Health and Dental benefits.
Westridge Cabinets, an industry leader and largest fully-integrated cabinet manufacturer in Western Canada, proudly creating semi-custom cabinetry to suit every style and taste.
We are looking for a VP Operations to provide strategic leadership and guidance to the Operations team and assume responsibility for the Manufacturing Operations functions of the company. This is a senior management role and requires a strategic and hands on leader.
The position reports to the CEO and is located in Red Deer.
- Assume full leadership control for Manufacturing Operations for Westridge Cabinets.
- Develop strategy for implementing process improvements and efficiencies into manufacturing with the goal to minimize defects, enhance and expedite delivery.
- Provide leadership to the Operations team to review, streamline and improve current manufacturing processes.
- Enhance maintenance practices and implement problem solving procedures.
- Ensure and spearhead projects to revise and implement efficient scheduling systems, expedite service, and solve any manufacturing obstacles.
- Establish operational objectives for the company and formulate or approve operational policies and programs
- Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
- Represent the company, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions.
- Proven track record of 7-10 + years in a senior leadership role leading Manufacturing Operations within a large $50mm + kitchen cabinet company
- Under graduate degree is required
- MBA is considered an asset